Top 10 Signs That You’ve “Made It”
Apparently, the sign that you've been really successful in your career is the ability to stop doing that career. A new survey asked people for the top signs that you've "made it," and here are the top 10:
- Being able to retire early.
- Not having to work.
- Owning a vacation home or second home.
- Having a private plane or at least being able to fly business class.
- Being able to spontaneously take a fancy vacation.
- Sending your kids to private school.
- Having a housekeeper.
- Eating at expensive restaurants.
- Having a platinum credit card.
- Having a wine cellar.
A few things that just missed the top 10 are: Getting massages, owning a hot tub or large TV, having a personalized license plate, and having time to volunteer.