This is What Kids Really Love About Christmas
It should surprise nobody to hear that a new survey found that exactly zero percent of kids hate Christmas. That also proves that kids experience Christmastime way differently than adults.
Out of about 500 kids in the survey, not a single one of them said they hate Christmas. Only 1% said they only enjoy it a little, the other 99% really like the holiday.
The survey also found that the thing kids love most about Christmas isn't the presents. What they really love is not having to go to school. Presents came in second, followed by spending time with the family, decorating the house, and eating all that food.
72% of kids made a Christmas list this year. When they were asked how many things are on it, the most common answer was between 6 and 10.