Fire Department Called After Girl Gets Stuck in High Chair at Chick-fil-A
A Snapchat video shows the moments after a 15 year old girl at a Chick-Fil-A got stuck in a child's high chair, with her friends laughing as the fire department arrived to break her out of it.
Her and her friends had gone to dinner after watching their high school's basketball team, dressed in cowboy outfits for the game's theme night. After eating dinner, the friends dared her to fit inside the chair. She got in with no problem, but her legs got stuck.
After 45 minutes of trying, they decided it was time to call the professionals. The fire department arrived, and laughingly assessed the situation. They had considered using a chainsaw to cut her out of the chair, but they were able to unscrew the piece wedging her legs in and free her.
Read more at East Idaho News