The Top Signs You’re Burnt Out at Work
The National Safety Council recently did a survey on fatigue in the workplace. They found some signs you might be burnt out at work.
- You work night shifts and early morning shifts. Especially if you bounce between the two and don't have a consistent schedule.
- You work more than 10 hours a day.
- You work more than 50 hours a week.
- You're not getting at least 7 hours of sleep a night, because you're too overworked.
- You don't always get at least 12 hours between shifts.
- You have a job that's demanding, either mentally or physically.
- You don't feel like you get a long enough break each day.
- You have a long commute.
Read more at The National Safety Council.