The Most Underrated Snacks of All Time
It's Friday and it's the stoner holiday 4/20. So this list seems appropriate. Thrillist ranked the most underrated snacks of all time. Which is basically just a bunch of junk food.
Let's see if you agree with their picks:
- Nutty Buddy. They're sort of a cross between a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and a Kit-Kat bar, what's not to like?
- Ding Dongs. Ho Hos get most of the Hostess love but Ding Dongs shouldn't be overlooked.
- Krackle, Mr. Goodbar, and 100 Grand. You really only see them in miniature variety packs, but they're all good enough to stand on their own.
- Bagel Chips. They're overshadowed by tortilla chips and pita chips, but they're good on their own or dipped in some spinach and artichoke dip.
- Smarties. According to the people at Thrillist, they're not as tart as SweeTarts, and not as terrible as Necco Wafers.
- Cheese Nips. They're not better than Cheez-Its, but they can hold their own, especially after being dipped in some peanut butter.