The Cheapest Places to Travel in the U.S.A. and Abroad Every Month
This might help the next time you're planning a vacation. Someone figured out the best places to go every month of the year if you're looking for the best value.
They dug through a ton of stats from Booking.com and looked at the best destinations in the U.S. and abroad. Here's the cheapest places to go, by month:
- In January – Los Angeles or Melbourne, Australia.
- In February – Honolulu or Hong Kong.
- In March – Flagstaff, Arizona or Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- In April – Chicago or Denmark.
- In May – Fort Lauderdale or London.
- In June – San Antonio or Beijing.
- In July – Boston or Sydney, Australia.
- In August – New York or Berlin.
- In September – Orlando or Rome.
- In October – New Orleans or Cape Town, South Africa.
- In November – San Francisco or Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- In December – Las Vegas or Frankfurt, Germany.
Read more at TIME.