Doug Brundies, Pocket Change, Funktastic 5 and More Rock this Weekend
Live music great way to discover new music that can’t be replicated by listening to a recording. Time to celebrate the weekend with some great music in the Quad Cities area.
And your Sunday Funday just got even more fun this week!
Here is a big ole list of some great live local bands to go support!
- Doug Brundies @ Coal Creek Inn
- Open Mic at TUGGERS@ Hosted by David Killinger & Paul Ganahl
- Ariel McReynolds @ Steventon's Riverfront
- Jef Spradley @ The Tangled Wood
- Alan Morrison and Rebecca Casad @ Twin Span Brewing
- Avey Grouws Trio at The Edge
- Maureen Carter @ Oak Grove Tavern
- Doug Brundies @ Front Street Brewery
- Tony Hoeppner & Friends @ Rams Riverhouse
- JP and The Blues Machine at Whiskey Stop
- John Cole Born @ The Tangled Wood
- Ky & Brad @ Green Tree Brewery
- Jef Spradley @ L&B’s Pour House, Tipton
- Pocket Change @ Harley Corin's
- Travis Ried Band at Gypsy Highway
- For Those About To Yacht @ Eleven17 If ya know what I mean
- Smooth Groove @ Bally's Casino
- BanD Acoustic at Geneseo Brewing Co
- Wonkzilla'z (Rob & White) Zombie Experience w/ Killer Of Giants (Ozzy Tribute Band) & Potential Spam @ Rascals
- Lewis Knudsen @ Brick Block Pub
- Down 24 @ Lucky Frog
- Mo Carter @ Green Tree Brewery
- Jef Spradley @ Front Street Brewery
- Tony Hoeppner & Friends at Tuggers
- Tyler Richton & HBB at RIBCO
- Funktastic 5 LIVE! at VIP’s
March 11: Potential Spam and Rolling Thunder at Harley Corin's
Email your upcoming shows to BillStage@97X.com
If you have any shows coming up that you'd like to promote here on 97X just email billstage@97X.com. We'd love to get the word out about your show.
Harrison Ford's Illinois Childhood Home
Before Harrison Ford became an A-list celebrity this famous actor grew up in Cook County, Illinois, went to Park Ridge’s Maine East High School and graduated in 1960. This is where he lived a long long time ago in a suburb not so far far away.
Former QC Weather Guy Opens Super Unique AirBNB in an Old Church in Galena
Ex QC weather guy Terry Swails an his wife Carolynne have started an AirBnB. This 1894 chapel was fully renovated and holds 10 guests with 3 bedrooms, 3 beds, and 3 baths in Galena, Il.