3 on the Tree, Lewis Knudsen, High Five Sinners Rock the QCA This Weekend
The local Quad Cities music scene is truly awesome and worth experiencing! With a diverse range of genres and talented musicians, there's always something new and exciting to discover.
From solo acoustics to all out rockers, there are plenty of bands to choose from. This week, why not catch a live show and support local artists? You'll get to enjoy great music, connect with the community, and maybe even discover your new favorite band. So come on out and experience the Quad Cities music scene for yourself!
Here is a big ole list of some great live local bands to go support!
- BanD Acoustic @ GypsyHighway
- CASKET ROBBERY w/ Illusion of Fate, Pitlord & Empty Graves @ Skylark
- Jordan Danielsen @ The Tangled Wood
- Open Mic at TUGGERS! Hosted by David Killinger & Paul Ganahl!
- Lewis Knudsen @Twin Span Brewing
- Jett Threatt - A Tribute to Joan Jett & The Blackhearts and SuperKnot - Black Sabbath Tribute @ Harley Corin's
- Bowman Pickney Evans LIVE @ The V'ue
- Tony Hoeppner & Friends @ Blue Suede Cocktails & Coffee
- 3 On The Tree @ Gypsy Highway
- Cale Bowe @ The Tangled Wood
- High Five Sinners, NonGrata and Dark Agenda @ Rascals
- Four Day Creep @ Harley Corin's
- The Textures, The Soul Company @ Rock Island Brewing Company
- The Unidynes and Bowman, Pickney, & Evans @ Wild Rose Casino & Hotel - Clinton
- Phyllis and the Shark @ The Edge Eatery & Drinkatorium
- Angela Meyer @ Hall of Fame Pizza & Wings, Dewitt
- Sean Kistler @ Green Tree Brewery'
- Lewis Knudsen @ The Tangled Wood
- Just 4 Fun Band at Wally's Playce Car Show
- KaBoom Acoustic Tunes By Chris Blum,with Papasito productions will be at Hawkeye Sports Bar
- Donovan Gustofson @ Dirty Water Music
- The Manny Lopez Big Band @ The Circa 21 Speakeasy
- Alex & Coop @ Rams Riverhouse
Email your upcoming shows to BillStage@97X.com
If you have any shows coming up that you'd like to promote here on 97X just email billstage@97X.com. We'd love to get the word out about your show.
Iowa Goodwill Stores Do Not Accept These 23 Items
Former QC Weather Guy Opens Super Unique AirBNB in an Old Church in Galena
Ex QC weather guy Terry Swails an his wife Carolynne have started an AirBnB. This 1894 chapel was fully renovated and holds 10 guests with 3 bedrooms, 3 beds, and 3 baths in Galena, Il.