3Way Radio, Todd Striley, Jen Craft All Rock the QCA This Week
The local Quad Cities music scene is truly awesome and worth experiencing! With a diverse range of genres and talented musicians, there's always something new and exciting to discover.
From solo acoustics to all out rockers, there are plenty of bands to choose from. This week, why not catch a live show and support local artists? You'll get to enjoy great music, connect with the community, and maybe even discover your new favorite band. So come on out and experience the Quad Cities music scene for yourself!
Here is a big ole list of some great live local bands to go support!
- Phyllis And One Shark @ Kavanaugh's Hilltop
- JAKE MCVEY @ Raccoon Motel
- Alex & Mo Live at The Tangled Wood
- Ariel McReynolds @Twin Span Brewing
- 3Way Radio at Whiskey Stop
- The Guthries at The Grape Escape
- 3Way Radio at Rams Riverhouse
- Crazy Ex @ Harley Corins
- Todd Striley and The Noize @ Denny O's
- Jen Craft @ The Tangled Wood
- Jeff Theisen @ Maquoketa Brewery
- Folk n' Stages @ Geneseo Brewing Co\
- Daylight Over’s @ Gypsy Highway
- Angela Meyer LIVE at Denny O’s
- ProjectX Post Vernal Equinox Party @HarleyCorins
- Jordan Danielsen @ Green Tree Brewery
- ED JAMES ACOUSTIC at TUGGERS
- Trippin Molly @ Whiskey Barrel Saloon
- BanD at Hubbles, Muscatine
Email your upcoming shows to BillStage@97X.com
If you have any shows coming up that you'd like to promote here on 97X just email billstage@97X.com. We'd love to get the word out about your show.
Iowa Goodwill Stores Do Not Accept These 23 Items
Former QC Weather Guy Opens Super Unique AirBNB in an Old Church in Galena
Ex QC weather guy Terry Swails an his wife Carolynne have started an AirBnB. This 1894 chapel was fully renovated and holds 10 guests with 3 bedrooms, 3 beds, and 3 baths in Galena, Il.