Topless Brewery Cruise Raises Money For Getting Heroes Home This Saturday
Quad Cities Topless Brewery Cruise is back, this year benefitting Getting Heroes Home!
This Saturday, September 24, 2022...it's time to break out your Jeeps, Broncos, Convertibles, or even Motorcycles! ANY and ALL vehicles are encouraged to participate...but the ones that can take their tops off are being featured this weekend!
You can sign up at Front Street Brewery ahead of time or on the day of the event. Just $25 per Vehicle (4 Wheels or More) or $15 per Cycle (Less Than 4 Wheels).
Getting Heroes Home
100% of proceeds will be donated to Getting Heroes Home, who provide travel accommodations to our nation's active duty service members...whether for emergencies or holidays. Connecting them with their family when it matters most. Today they have assisted over 300 Heroes. Let's make that number even higher!
- Check-In & Registration Front Street Brewery - Davenport 10:00-11:00am
- Stop 1 Wake - Rock Island 11:15 am
- Stop 2 Midwest Ale Works - East Moline 12:15 pm (Lunch Option)
- Stop 3 Great Revivalist Brewing - Geneseo 1:30 pm (Lunch Option)
- Stop 4 Green Tree Brewery - LeClaire 3pm
- Stop 5 Nerdspeak Brewery - Bettendorf 4pm
- Stop 6 Front Street Brewery - Davenport 5pm
After your almost 60-mile journey, get back to FSB for the After Party at 5pm featuring raffle prizes, 50/50 drawings, patio games and live music too!
This is a rain or shine event..but let's cross our fingers for a lot of sun!
Events to Check Out
Friday, September 23 – Pints for Preservation at Niabi Zoo
Saturday, September 24 – Bacon & Brews Fest in Clinton IA
Saturday, September 24 – Bags & Brews in Moline IL
Saturday, September 24 – QC Topless Brewery Cruise at Front Street Brewery
- Wyvern Haze Blueberry Ale and Weiz Guy Hefeweizen at Front Street Brewery
- Breach The Soil English Style Oatmeal Stout and Red Headed X Red Ale at Radicle Effect Brewerks
- Cosmic Pillows New England IPA and Oktoberfest at Stompbox Brewing
- Podhead Coffee Stout, Oktoberfest Märzen and Pumpkin Eater at Great Revivalist Brew Lab
- German's Chocolate Cake and Harvest Festbier at Contrary Brewing
- The Crusher IPA and Boot Camp Lager at Crawford Brew Works
- Kurui Mizu Jasmine Rice Lager at Wake Brewing
- Harvest Ale and Sweet Potato Ale at Bent River Brewing
- Trains, Planes & Automobiles Cream Ale at Geneseo Brewing
- Festbier and Emersyn Hefeweizen at Blue Cat Brewing
- Ryetoberfest at Twin Span Brewing
- MAWKTOBERFEST Marzen and Coffee Stout at Midwest Ale Works
- Oktoberfest at Five Cities Brewing
Join the Club!
The Quad Cities Beer Club! On the second Saturday each month, local craft beer fans get together at a local brewery, taphouse, or pub to support the local craft beer scene.
QCBC members get exclusive deals on beer during meetups, take part in the six-pack mix-pack bottle share, get chances to win giveaways each month, and access to discounted and FREE tickets to some of the best craft beer events.
Come make some new friends, sign up at CraftQC.com today!
This Spaceship-Shaped House in Illinois Would Be Out of this World
Check out this (inter) stellar space! Along with some Space Puns for your reading enjoyment.
Are These the Best Giant Pretzels in the Quad Cities?
Here are some of the best giant pretzels in the Quad Cities