May 13th: Experience the Ultimate Beer Adventure with QC Beer Battle on the Belle
You've heard us talking about this little deal called QC Beer Battle on the Belle, right? We're going to be taking the Celebration Belle out for a spin on May 13th for a few hours while you taste some of the best beers this region has to offer.
Local Uncommon Tour
Two more chances to Get Bent during the Local uncommon Tour at Bent River. Every Wednesday they are tapping a new version of their Uncommon Stout with hand-selected coffee from a local coffee establishment.
- 4/26 - Milltown Coffee
- 5/3 - The Coffee Revolution
Upcoming Events to Attend
- Saturday, May 6th – G-ALES-BURG Beer Fest at Reserve Artisan Ales in Downtown Galesburg, IL
- Saturday, May 13th – Beer Battle on the Belle on the Celebration Belle River Boat
- Saturday, May 20th – Shops With Hops in Downtown LeClaire, IA and Green Tree Brewery
- Saturday, May 20th – Quad Cities Topless Brewery Cruise at Front Street Brewery, Contrary Brewing, Crawford Brew Works, Rebels & Lions Brewing at Rebellion Brew Haus, and Radicle Effect Brewerks
What's On Tap
- Betty Wit at Five Cities Brewing
- Bout Dank Time at Midwest Ale Works
Weedeater IPA and Southern Discomfort American Pilsner at Wake Brewing
- Czech, Please! Pilsner and Punk Puppies IPA version 2.666 at Radicle Effect Brewerks
- Weiss Ziege (White Goat) Hefeweizen and Way Out of Never Hazy Pale Ale at Rebels & Lions Brewing
- Life Finds A Way Amber at Nerdspeak Brewery
- Tripel Crank Belgian Tripel at Crawford Brew Works
- Citraculture Hazy IPA and Peanut Butter & Jelly Sour at Adventurous Brewing
- PB&JAVA Stout at Green Tree Brewery
- DeSoto Lager at Bent River Brewing
- Baroness Red Ale at Front Street Brewery
Join the Club! The Quad Cities Beer Club
Check out the great benefits that QCBC members get:
• Exclusive Beer Deals
• Monthly Giveaways
• Discounted and FREE Event Tickets
• Six-Pack Beer Exchange
• $1 OFF Pints at Front Street Brewery
• Sign up this month, and get a FREE month
Come make some new friends and support the local craft beer scene. Sign up at CraftQC.com today!
These Are The Top 10 "Trashiest" Towns In Illinois
RoadSnacks.com ranked the top 10 "trashiest" towns in Illinois based on government data.
Chris Farley's Childhood Home
822 Farwell Dr, Madison, Wisconsin was the home of a comedic genious.