Illinois Brewery Collabs with Local Coffee Shops for Unique Brew
This is one of my favorite times of the year.
Get Bent every Wednesday (starting 3/1 and ending 5/3) as Bent River Brewery features Uncommon Stout with a twist.
They use a hand-selected coffee bean from one of the participating local coffee establishments instead of their normal bean. You'll be amazed by the different flavor profiles each new bean gives to your favorite Coffee Stout.
Punchcards will be issued and a 10% discount will be given towards the purchase of Bent's commemorative shirt for each weekly punch acquired. If you acquire all 10 punches, your shirt is free!
Local Uncommon Tour 2023 Schedule
3/1 - Cool Beanz Coffeehouse
3/8 - Country Club Coffee
3/15 - Iron + Grain Coffee House
3/22 - Dead Poet's Espresso
3/29 - QC Fuel
4/5 - 392Caffe
4/12 - Java Java Cafe
4/19 - Blue Spruce Bakery
4/26 - Milltown Coffee
5/3 - The Coffee Revolution
What's On Tap
- Kiwi Blonde Ale at Midwest Ale Works
- OOPS…I Phantasm’d Hazy IPA at Great Revivalist Brew Lab
- Ft. Sad Robot Hazy Pale Ale and There’s No Setting For Sandwich? Belgian at Rebels & Lions Brewing
- Eight-Man Irish Red and Power Groove Hazy Pale Ale at Stompbox Brewing
I Bent My Wookie Blueberry & Peach Milkshake IPA at Nerdspeak Brewery
- Gypsy Lady Hazy IPA at the Granary
- Barrel Aged Ice Cream Sandwich Imperial Milk Stout at Bent River Brewing
- Hazy IPA at Radicle Effect Brewerks
- Infinite Inward IPA and Pagan Holiday Raspberry Milk Stout at Wake Brewing
- Doppelbock at Great Revivalist Brew Lab
- Cozy Flannel Traditional Stout at Green Tree Brewery
- 80 East New England IPA , Brother Jefe Belgian Blonde, and Donna Jo Margareta Mexican Lager at Twin Span Brewing
Join the Club! The Quad Cities Beer Club
QCBC members get some great benefits, including:
• Exclusive Beer Deals
• Six-Pack Beer Exchange
• Monthly Giveaways
• Discounted and FREE Event Tickets
• $1 OFF Pints at Front Street Brewery
Come make some new friends and support the local craft beer scene. Sign up at CraftQC.com today!
The Top 6 Pizza Places In Bettendorf According To Yelp
The debate about who has the best pizza in Davenport has been settled, now it's time to head to Bettendorf. To make the list of the best places to get pizza in Bettendorf, we looked at the one website that tells us which places the Bettendorf locals love the most: Yelp. We had one stipulation when making this list, the place must be local.
This Hy-Vee Is A One Of Its Kind In Iowa & Illinois
The Hy-Vee store in Clinton, IA has a unique feature at its deli counter that makes it a one-of-a-kind store in Iowa and Illinois. The deli counter also makes sandwiches to order with meats, cheeses, bread, and produce all from the store.