These Simple Tasks Only Get Harder As You Age
Being in my 50s, I still feel absolutely spry. Apparently that is all going to change in just a few years when I hit 60.
A new survey spoke to 1,500 people over the age of 60 and asked them to name things that have gotten harder as they've gotten older. We take a lot of things for granted, enjoy your youth!
Here are the top ten simple tasks that get a lot harder as you age:
- Picking things up off the floor.
- Opening jars or packaging.
- Getting up and down the stairs.
- Household chores.
- Getting in and out of the bathtub.
- Standing up out of a chair.
- Walking long distances.
- Using modern technology.
- Putting your shoes on, and taking them off.