The Top 10 Things That Cause Office Arguments
I love that we've got a survey here about the things people argue about at the office and only like two or three of them have anything to do with actual work. That really says it all, doesn't it?
Here are the top 10 things that cause arguments at the office.
- The temperature.
- Someone eating food that stinks.
- Being too loud on phone calls.
- Making a mess.
- Making the coffee.
- Not getting credit or paid for all the hours you work.
- People stealing food from the fridge.
- Holding meetings or having conversations when people are trying to work.
- Keeping the blinds open or closed, and the lighting in the office.
- Hogging shared spaces like the conference room or the break room.