The Most Popular Halloween Costumes for 2017
People are starting to search for ideas for their Halloween costumes and there are already signs of what's going to be popular this year.
Lyst analyzed Pinterest searches to figure out the hottest costumes for the year, at least for women. I'm not sure men go to Pinterest to search for Halloween costume inspiration. Anyway, here are the top 10:
- Pennywise the Clown from "It".
- The "Stranger Things" characters.
- Belle from "Beauty and the Beast".
- Giraffes. Searches for giraffe makeup and costumes are up 1,200% from this time last year.
- Wonder Woman.
- "Game of Thrones" characters.
- "Baywatch" babes.
Read more at Brit and Co.