The Most Common Disasters on Dates
Just because some dating disasters are common, that doesn't make them less horrifying when they happen to you.
A new survey found more than two-thirds of people say they've had something disastrous happen on a date. More than half of them say they never went on another date with that person because of it.
- Here are the 10 most common things that have gone wrong:
- Spilling food on yourself.
- Tripping and falling.
- Going to a terrible movie.
- Bumping into an ex.
- Having food stuck in your teeth and not realizing it.
- Misreading the situation and going in for a kiss.
- Choking on your drink.
- Accidentally biting your tongue.
- Having your mom call during the date.
- Forgetting your wallet.
Read more at Daily Mail.