The Average Life as a Couch Includes 7,482 Hours of TV Watching and 4,428 Kisses
If you feel like you're really getting your money's worth out of your couch the last few weeks, don't worry about it. It can take it.
People keep couches for an average of 12 years. I off set that a bit, because my basement couches are from my parents house, and they had these couches when I was a kid.
A new survey calculated what a couch endures through that time.
- 7,482 hours of TV (12 hours a week)
- 6,960 spills (11 a week)
- 5,248 hours of social media (8.5 hours a week)
- 4,293 hours of sleeping or napping (7 hours a week)
- 4,428 kisses, (about one a day)
- 900 remote losses (once to twice a week)
Read more at Brighton & Hove Independent