Teen Needs Security, Paramedics, Fire Personnel to Free Him From Bench
Remember when you did something embarrassing as a kid and there wasn't a camera around to document every moment? Those were the days.
Ben here must have been bored while shopping at a mall, because he poked his fingers into the mesh-like holes of a bench. Unfortunately for him his digits got stuck in the bench and, to make matters worse, his friend got the whole thing on Snapchat.
Eventually Ben was freed, only after security, paramedics, and the fire department showed up to help.
Speaking of Snapchat, make sure to follow us: twodorks97x