One of Wendy’s New Frosty Sundaes Has Lucky Charms Marshmallows
I don't always go to Wendy's, but when I do, I always get a Frosty of some kind. Usually, it's a chocolate Frosty to dip my fries in, but now I might have a new reason to swing through.
According to ChewBoom, Wendy's is currently testing out some new Frosty Sundaes, and boy, do they look good.
There are three variations so far:
- Chocolate Lovers Frosty Sundae: Choice of Vanilla or Chocolate Frosty, topped with Ghiradelli Chocolate Sauce, Oreo chunks and whipped cream
- Marshmallow Charms Frosty Sundae: Vanilla or Chocolate Frosty topped with Ghiradelli Sea Salt Caramel Sauce, whipped cream, and Lucky Charms Marshmallows
- Classic Strawberry Frosty Sundae: Your choice of Vanilla or Chocolate Frosty topped with sprinkles, strawberry sauce, and whipped cream
Wendy's headquarters is located in Ohio, so it doesn't come as too much of a surprise that they would choose Ohio as their test market. If you're in the state, there are three locations you can get these sundaes before they blow up nationwide:
- 1100 Dublin Road, Columbus, 43215
- 6195 Glick Road, Dublin, 43065
- 3040 Northwest Boulevard, Upper Arlington, 43221
If you have your heart set on trying the Frosty Sundaes, you can also visit the Wendy's Hamburger Stand in Heath, Ohio to get the Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry Frosty Sundaes - all on their permanent menu.
Read more at Chewboom