Money Really Can Buy You Happiness, If You Spend It on the Right Things
A new study out of Cambridge University in England found that money really can buy happiness as long as you spend it on the right things. It just depends on your personality.
They split people into five big personality types, monitored what they spent money on for six months, then tested them to find their general happiness levels. Check it out.
- People who are open should spend money on entertainment, and hair and beauty products to be happy. They should avoid getting traffic tickets or taking on a mortgage.
- Conscientious people should spend money on insurance, and health and fitness. They shouldn't spend money on gambling, toys, or hobbies.
- Extroverted people should spend money on entertainment and travel. They shouldn't spend money on lots of insurance or an accountant.
- People who are agreeable should spend money on charity and pets. They should avoid getting traffic tickets and gambling.
- Neurotic people feel BETTER when they spend money on traffic tickets. They also like gambling. But they should avoid spending money on hotels.
Read more at Daily Mail.