Man Pouring Gasoline on Barbecue Sets Fire to Backyard
Apparently this guy missed the fire safety lesson that says not to pour any kind of flammable liquid on a fire.
A family in Brisbane, Australia were having a backyard barbecue when one member decided to stoke the flames a bit and add some gasoline. The fire predictably shoots up to the can and catches sets the container ablaze.
The guy panics and throws the can, which lands in some landscaping and erupts the flora around it. To add to the comedic value, the panicky firebug trips over some lawn furniture as he flails around.
The guy's mother, who posted the video to Facebook, says that nobody was hurt and they were eventually able to enjoy their barbecue.