Jamie Lee Curtis Arrested For Crashing a Stolen Pickup Truck
If I had to speculate why this guy wound up in a life of crime, I'd say it was the merciless teasing he's received throughout his life because of his name.
A 27-year-old guy from Marianna, Pennsylvania was arrested on Monday after he stole a pickup truck and crashed it into a rock. The guy's real name is Jamie Lee Curtis.
He's facing a ton of charges. Including:
- Criminal mischief
- Receiving stolen property
- Flight to avoid apprehension
- Driving under the influence
- Reckless endangerment
- Unauthorized use of a vehicle
- Resisting arrest
- Fleeing or attempting to elude police
- Disorderly conduct
- Loitering and prowling at night
- Public drunkenness
- 15 traffic violations
Read more at Observer-Reporter.