It's amazing what people shove up holes that aren't meant to have stuff shoved up them.

A 30-year-old male showed up at a hospital in Assam, India, complaining of abdominal pain, saying he swallowed a phone charger cord.

Doctors checked him out, and found the cord not to be in his stomach where a swallowed object would be, but in his bladder for some reason.

Wallie Islam
Wallie Islam via Facebook

Turns out the patient lied about how the cord got in him. He didn't swallow the cord, he jammed It up his urethra.

The doctors were able to able to safely remove the object, and the guy is currently recovering. Doctor's said "His mental health is in question."

Read more at Indian Express

97X logo
Enter your number to get our free mobile app


MORE: See 30 toys that every '90s kid wanted

More From 97X