Turns Out, a Brewery is an EXCELLENT Choice for a Wedding Reception
Congratulations to Blue Cat Brewing's Charlie & Jess Cole! They got married last week and I was able to join them for the reception at the 2nd oldest brewpub in Illinois (Blue Cat) and their upstairs area was beautiful. Tons of tables, tons of space...a great bar and they had a big screen with a photo gallery rolling the whole night.
It was glorious and of course, the beer was phenomenal.
Upcoming Craft Beer Events:
Saturday, August 27 – Shops with Hops, Muscatine IA - Limited Tickets!
What's New on Tap
- Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken Blueberry Wheat, Central Scrutinizer DDH IPA and FT. Not So Sad Robot Hazy Pale at Rebels and Lions Brewing
- Blueberry Lemon Punch Sour at Bent River Brewing Company
- El Hefe Piña Hefeweizen and Roasted Garlic Stout at Radicle Effect Brewerks
- Voracious Souls IPA at Stompbox Brewing
- Structure West Coast Double IPA and Life Flavors White Peach Hard Seltzer at Adventurous Brewing
- El Dorado Pale Ale at Crawford Brew Works
- Carny Fluff Double Orange Marshmallow Dreamcicle Smoothie Sour at Green Tree Brewery
- Green Mind Lime Gose at Wake Brewing
- Rye Me Saison at The Granary