Tent Stage or Main Stage…Blues Fest is Wall to Wall Talent This Year
Blues music has been an important genre of music for decades. While many of the older artists have passed on, there are hundreds if not thousands of new musicians keeping the blues alive every day with their playing and their new songs and albums.
Mississippi Valley Blues Society
Mississippi Valley Blues Fest is a great way to see how a variety of artists have interpreted and performed their art form. The Blues Fest is an amazing way to get immersed in some great new sounds. Go see some of your favorite bands live or discover new artists. Either way, you’ll be supporting live music while staying up-to-date on new artists and catching up with your favorites.
BLUES FEST Is Back
The Mississippi Valley Blues Society's 2022 Blues Fest is back this year on Friday, September 16th and Saturday, September 17th at LeClaire Park in Davenport, Iowa.
Friday, September 16
- Avey-Grouws Band (tent stage) 4:00-5:00PM
- Kevin Burt and Big Medicine (main stage) 5:00-6:15PM
- Avey-Grouws Band (tent stage) 6:15-6:45PM
- Billy Branch and Sons of the Blues (main stage) 6:45-8:00PM
- Molly Nova & the Hawk (tent stage) 8:00-8:30PM
- Joe Louis Walker (main stage) 8:30-9:45PM
- Molly Nova & the Hawk (tent stage) 9:45-10:15PM
- Sue Foley (main stage) 10:15-11:45PM
Saturday, September 17
- Kent Burnside (tent stage) 1:00-2:00PM
- Ivan Singh (main stage) 2:00-3:00PM
- The Soul Searchers (tent stage) 3:00-3:30PM
- Altered 5 Blues Band (main stage) 3:30-4:45PM
- The Soul Searchers (tent stage) 4:45-5:15PM
- Rick Estrin and the Nightcats (main stage) 5:15-6:45PM
- The Matt Woods Band (tent stage) 6:45-7:15PM
- Vanessa Collier (main stage) 7:15-8:45PM
- The Matt Woods Band (tent stage) 8:45-9:15PM
- Bernard Allison (main stage) 9:15-10:45PM
Don’t miss Dr. V’s BlueSkool! This is a FREE interactive workshop where they teach you the history of blues, let you listen to blues, and even play the blues! It is open to all ages on Saturday, September 17th.
Friday: Advance tickets are $20 online or $30 at the gate.
Saturday: Advance tickets are $30 online or $40 at the gate.
Two-Day Pass: Advance tickets are $45 online or $60 at the gate.
Find out more and buy tickets, click through here!
Here's Why There Were Over $9 Million Worth of Cars in LeClaire This Weekend
This Spaceship-Shaped House in Illinois Would Be Out of this World