Blue Cat Brewing Co is What’s Tappening
He's been in contact with the original owner/brewer Dan Cleveland and will be reviving some of the original award winning recipes that made Blue Cat a true original here in the Quad Cities.
Blue Cat will open officially on November 5, 2021 with a new menu and full lineup of house made beers!
Wide range of new brews on tap right now so check out the tap list below that ranges from a Wheat, to Marzen, a NEIPA, to Porter, a Pastry Sour, and even a Pumpkin Spice Latte Stout (tapping tomorrow). If you can't find a local craft beer to enjoy, you're not looking hard enough.
Paula Pumpkin Spice Latte Stout tapping at Twin Span Brewing
La Flama at Crawford Brew Works 5:00 PM
Yoga on the Mezz at Crawford Brew Works 6:00 PM
Music BINGO at Front Street Brewery 6:30 PM
Floyd's Burgers & Sliders Food Truck at Five Cities Brewing 5:00 PM
Boos and Brews Fundraiser for Discovery Depot Children's Museum at Iron Spike Brewing 5-8:PM
Music BINGO at Green Tree Brewery 8:00 PM
Floyd's Burgers & Sliders Food Truck at Radicle Effect Brewerks 12:00 PM
Patio Yoga at Crawford Brew Works 10:00 AM
Floyd's Burgers & Sliders Food Truck at Crawford Brew Works 12:00 PM
- Invisible Oranges Wheat at WAKE Brewing
- Zoom Doggy Porter at Contrary Brewing
- Mile 19 Pale Ale and Golden Daze Ale at Great Revivalist Brew Lab
- Harvest Moon Märzen at Knox County Brewing Co.
- Schwifty Series Ooh Wee New England IPA at Five Cities Brewing
- Strong Arm Strobbery Strawberry Milkshake IPA at Twin Span Brewing
- Cherry Cheesecake Pastry Sour at Bent River Brewing Company