11% of Us Have a Plan in Case There’s a Zombie Apocalypse
Do you have a plan in case there is ever a real zombie apocalypse? According to a new survey, 11% of us do. The main takeaway is you can't rely on that well-armed neighbor down the street to save you.
Only 6% of people said they'd try to team up with other survivors. That's just 6% of the people with a plan though. The rest of us who don't have a plan might team up.
Here are the top seven things we'd do in a zombie apocalypse:
- Find a good place to hole up, where it's hard for the zombies to get you.
- Gather supplies like food, water, and first aid stuff.
- Relocate, especially if you're in a big city with lots of potential zombies.
- Find weapons.
- Meet up with family members and close friends.
- Go out and start killing zombies.
- Try to team up with other random survivors.
Read more at YouGov.