Ways Couples Make Each Other Crazy in the Car
Part of being in a relationship is spending a lot of time together in a car. And part of being in a car together is hating being in a car together.
A new survey found the biggest ways couples make each other crazy when they're driving. Check 'em out:
- The driver ignoring the other person's suggestions.
- Driving too fast.
- Braking too hard.
- Playing music the other person doesn't like.
- Making the car too cold.
- Getting lost or taking a bad route.
- Making the car too hot.
- Filling up the car with trash.
- Blasting the radio too loudly.
The survey also found that about one in 10 people have had a relationship end or almost end because of an argument about driving.
Read more at NetQuote.