TSA Releases List of Thanksgiving Foods That Can Be Carried Through Checkpoints, What Needs to Be Checked
With thousands of people getting ready to travel for Thanksgiving, the TSA has decided it's time to release their annual lists of carry-on-vs-checked-bag foods when flying.
As always, you can check the What can I bring? section of the TSA website. Obviously, the carry-on safe foods are only in moderation, you obviously aren't going to get away with bringing a whole
Thanksgiving Foods That Can Be Carried Through a TSA Checkpoint:
- Mac 'n Cheese
- Fresh Vegetables
- Fresh Fruit
Thanksgiving Foods That Should Be Carefully Packed with Your Checked Baggage:
- Cranberry Sauce, homemade or canned, because they're spreadable.
- Gravy, homemade or canned.
- Wine, Champagne, or Apple Cider
- Canned fruit or vegetables, they have liquid in the can
- Preserves, jams and jellies, because they're spreadable.
- Maple Syrup
Read more at TSA
Enter your number to get our free mobile app