Top Burrito Fun Facts For National Burrito Day
Today is National Burrito Day!!! So it's the perfect time for this list of The Top Burrito Fun Facts.
- They originated in Mexico. But came to the U.S. to escape drug violence.
- Frozen burritos are a great option for anyone who wants a quick meal... and was born without taste buds.
- In addition to their role as a food source, they can also be effectively used for self-defense.
- They're not necessarily the best menu option when you're stuck in a house indefinitely with 4 or more people.
- The largest burrito ever made weighed over two tons. "And man, I enjoyed every bite of it!" said Chris Christie.
- The one they sell at Taco Bell for 79 cents makes a perfect doorstop.
- If you're eating one at 4:00 A.M. in Taco Bell, you're, like, waaay baked.
- Sushi burritos are a trend. Kale burritos are not.
- A woman in England once ate a burrito in 44 seconds. And then sprinted to the toilet in six.
- Plumbers call them, "The Challenge."
- The precise origin of the modern burrito is unknown, just like the precise origin of the meat that's inside them.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app