The Top Father’s Day Gifts, Ranked by How Much Dads Actually Want Them
Since you haven't bought your dad a gift for Father's Day yet, we can bail you out, even though we really shouldn't because it just enables your slacking.
Here are 11 of the most common Father's Day gifts and the percentage of dads who say they want them:
- A day with the family, 57%.
- Electronics and gadgets, 37%.
- Gift card, 37%.
- Home-cooked meal, 36%.
- Pictures of their children or grandchildren, 34%.
- A hand-made card, 32%.
- Tools, 31%.
- Cooking equipment, like a grill or smoker, 28%.
- Sports equipment or memorabilia, 28%.
- Jewelry or accessories, 9%.
- A tie, 7%.