The Ten Most Annoying Minor Inconveniences We Have to Endure
Do you ever find yourself complaining about things that aren't THAT big a deal? A new survey had people rank the most annoying minor inconveniences we deal with today . . . a.k.a., "first world problems." Here are the top ten . . .
- A spotty internet connection.
- Calls from unknown numbers or telemarketers.
- Forgetting a password.
- Your phone battery dying.
- Waiting for a train or bus that's running late.
- Paying extra for luggage on a flight.
- When your computer needs to "update" too often.
- Having a hard time finding the end on a roll of tape.
- Running out of phone data.
- Not having enough leg room in a car, or on a flight.
YouTube ads with no "skip" button came in at #11. A few more that just missed the top ten were video buffering, your autocorrect being too aggressive, not being able to fast forward LIVE television, and tangled headphones.
Read more at The Sun.