The Dumbest Reasons People Called 911 Last Year
If you ever have an emergency but you can't get through to 911, these geniuses might be the ones to thank.
Here's a list of the 10 dumbest reasons people called 911 last year. Well, technically they called 999, since this is from England, but based on all the stories we see, Americans definitely would have made all of these calls too.
- Caller was worried about someone pouring a strange substance on their body, turns out it was a person pouring milk on themselves for a performance art piece.
- Caller wanted sleeping pills delivered.
- Caller had a toothache.
- Caller saw a dead fox and wanted to report it.
- Caller found out there was a half hour wait at the doctor's office and figured if they called they'd get faster service.
- Caller's drink was stolen at a bar.
- Caller wanted help changing a bandage.
- Caller wanted help making breakfast.
- Caller was freaking out because their big toenail had come off.
- Caller had left a box of eggs open in the fridge overnight and wanted to make sure they were still safe to eat.
Read more at Leicester Mercury.