Plan to Be That Guy Who Brings Craft Beer for Thanksgiving This Year
With a couple of weeks to go before the big Thanksgiving holiday, we take a look at some beers in the Quad Cities that are perfect to take home to the family.
Mark your calendar for this upcoming Friday, November 11th because Rebels & Lions Brewing are releasing this BIG & Boozy Bad Boy....Bourbon Barrel Aged Cryptic Chimaera- 11%
It's a Russian Imperial Stout aged in a Mississippi River Distilling Company bourbon barrel for 6 months. "Dark Fruit and chocolate mingle with the bourbon and charred oak to finish rich and creamy in contrast to the booziness."
On tap now at Front Street, Hopped Imperial Stout. This dark, rich Imperial comes in at just under 10% ABV.
Upcoming Events to Check Out
Saturday 11/26 – Frogtown Craft Beer Fest at the Rust Belt 11am-3pm Tickets On Sale Now
What's On Tap
- Fruit Punch Ale, Chocolate Razzgasm and Coffee Stout at Midwest Ale Works
- Snickerdoodle Cream Ale at Front Street Brewery
- Liquid Elvis Weizenbock and Shadow Density #01 Stout at Twin Span Brewing
- From the Hip IPA and Apple Pie Dessert Sour at Rebels & Lions Brewing
- Looking Glass Sour at Adventurous Brewing
- Lil Smokey- Smoked Porter, That's What the Coco is Cookin' Brown Ale and Punk Puppies IPA at Radicle Effect Brewerks
- Loyal Lab Lager at Five Cities Brewing
- Nightmare Logic Double IPA at Stompbox Brewing
- B@tsh!t Hazy IPA, Hopped into my DM's Double IPA and Blub@llz Blueberry Sour at Great Revivalist Brew Lab
- Key Lime Sour at Crawford Brew Works
Join the Club!
The Quad Cities Beer Club happens on the second Saturday of each month, local craft beer fans get together at a local brewery, taphouse, or pub to support the local craft beer scene. QCBC members get exclusive deals on beer during meetups, take part in the six-pack mix-pack bottle share, get chances to win giveaways each month, and have access to discounted and FREE tickets to some of the best craft beer events.
Come make some new friends, and sign up at CraftQC.com today!
Are These the Best Giant Pretzels in the Quad Cities?
Here are some of the best giant pretzels in the Quad Cities
57 Reasons Why Growing up in the Quad Cities Was the Best
Here are just a few of the reasons that made growing up in the Quad Cities awesome.