Ten Topics to Avoid Talking About on a Date
A recent survey out of England asked people to name the topics you shouldn't talk about on a date. Some are specific to the U.K. but we'll ignore those.
Most of these are no-brainers, but you can look at it this way: If you're date sucks and you want a quick way out, use one of these topics:
- Your past sexual experiences, and sex in general.
- Your past relationships. Especially why they failed.
- How long it's been since you had sex.
- Your insecurities.
- Complaints about the restaurant or venue you're at.
- Any drama that's currently going on in your life.
- The fact that you googled the person before your date, and what you found.
- Whether you want kids or not.