Survive the Holidays with This Thanksgiving Drinking Game
Not everybody can get through a holiday without drinking copious amounts of alcohol, I applaud those who can.
Here's a Thanksgiving-themed drinking game that you can play to get you through tomorrow. Maybe you're one of the lucky ones who gets along with their family. In that case, get your relatives to join in the boozy fun.
These are the rules, feel free to add your own:
- One Drink:
- Any time someone tries to show you something on their phone but can’t figure it out.
- Any time someone says, “Let’s watch something we can all watch” when football is one.
- Whenever the phrase “Kid’s Table” is used.
- Any time someone calls you by your full name.
- Any time someone talks with food in their mouth.
- Any time the NFL broadcast shows something Thanksgiving-related.
- Two Drinks:
- If someone falls asleep post-dinner.
- For each skid mark in the toilet.
- Any time a relative refers to how crazy your family is.
- If anyone suggests playing Cards Against Humanity.
- Any time someone asks you if you’ve seen the play Hamilton.
- Three Drinks:
- If someone falls asleep pre-dinner.
- Any time someone unbuckles their belt after eating.
- For every piece of Tupperware a guest brings for leftovers.
- Any time a relative gives a broad solution to a political problem.
- Any time a Neil Young song comes on.
- Shotgun a Beer:
- For every vegetarian in attendance.