Strange Coincidence: Michael Myers Made The Most Wanted List On Friday The 13th
Coincidence or fate?
On The Lookout
On Friday the 13th, Michael Myers was listed on the "Most Wanted" list in Chatham County, Georgia.
It's not what you're thinking. The cops are not on the lookout for the masked killer from the movie "Halloween," but they are on the lookout for Michael Myers.
According to the Chatham County Sheriff’s Office, Michaels Myers is wanted for a probation violation. Police are asking the public for assistance in locating him.
(Our advice is to look in bushes and outside of windows.)
Here is the mugshot of 44-year-old Michaels Myers.
The sheriff’s office said it’s pure coincidence that they listed the 44-year-old as wanted on Friday the 13th.
Georgia authorities said his last known address is in the Savannah area.
The sheriff’s office is urging anyone with further information on Myers to contact Crime Stoppers at 912-234-2020.
Fun Facts About Friday The 13th
Speaking of Friday the 13th, here are some fun facts about it!
- We'll have two Friday the 13th's this year. The next one is in October.
- There's always at least one per year, but never more than three. The next time we'll have three is in 2026.
The word for a fear of Friday the 13th is 23 letters long: "Paraskevidekatriaphobia" (Pair-uh-skevvy-decka-try-uh-phobia).
- A recent poll found 19% of us think Friday the 13th really is bad luck. So almost one in five people are true believers.
- 26% overall say there's at least one thing in life they're superstitious about.
- 1% think breaking a mirror or walking under a ladder can cause bad luck.
- Opening an umbrella indoors, 19%
- Black cats, 15%
- The 13th floor of a building, 13%
- Stepping on a crack, 12%.
- If you're not superstitious, it's a good day to fly. According to Kayak.com, Friday the 13th plane tickets tend to be cheaper because no one wants to cruise around at 30,000 feet today.