Our Best Bites: Nally’s Kitchen
This week on Our Best Bites, we're headed to Davenport's own Nally's Kitchen.
Two locations, at Rockingham Road and 53rd Street, Nally's Kitchen is offering up some authentic Mexican dishes.
First up on the menu for us this week, was the Steak Guaraches; Hand-made large tortilla, steak, melting cheese, pico de gallo, avocado, and sour cream.
Then it was onto the Beef Enchiladas, which are served with Rice, Beans, and Pico de Gallo.
We tried the fan favorite Taco Bowl Salad. A bowl made of a tortilla shell, filled with lettuce, pico de gallo, peppers, shredded carrots, chicken, and cheese. It's topped with avocado and sour cream.
Next on the menu for us was a Gordita, better known as a hand-made corn pocket filled with meat, melted cheese, lettuce, pico de gallo, and crumbled cheese.
Finally, we tried the Empanadas, a meat pie consisting of meat and cheese. Simple, elegant, and downright delicious. Try their different flavors;
- Chicken - Prime diced chicken breast, cooked in a tomato poblano salsa.
- Beef - Ground beef and Mexican style seasoning.
- Spicy Ham - Smoked Ham, aged Cheddar cheese, & chopped jalapeno
- Potato with Chorizo - Diced potatoes with chorizo
- Cheese Steak - Steak with queso
- Just Cheese
- Veggie or Veggie & Cheese
There's plenty of things to try at Nally's, and they're doing it the most authentic way possible. It's why they're one of Our Best Bites.