Missed Black Friday? Here’s The Best Deals Between Now and Christmas
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are both great chances to get some amazing deals while you're doing your Christmas shopping. But what if you missed those days? Fear not, more savings are on the way.
- Christmas Toys - Thursday, December 15th: This marks crunch time for toy sales and retailers will begin to throw out more incentives.
- Stocking Stuffers - Monday, December 12th: Mid-month coupons will begin to drop for online retailers for "specialty gifts." Shopping early ensures delivery by Christmas.
- Apparel, Shoes, and Accessories - Friday, December 16th: It's known as Free Shipping Day and hundreds of online retailers offer delivery by Christmas Eve at no extra charge. Combine with coupons to get huge discounts.
- HDTV’s - December 9th – 11th: Name brands will have deals between 30% and 40% off 2 weeks before the holiday.
- Tools and Hardware - Wednesday, December 14th: Hardware stores will start throwing out deals and price drops in the 20-30% range.
- Laptop Computers - Tuesday, December 13th: In the past, Dell and HP have offered $500 off their top-of-the-line models. Mid-month will have retailers dropping prices.
Get more shopping advice at Rather-Be-Shopping.com.