Brewery Collaborations Are Like Rock Super Groups Right in Your Back Yard
When Quad Cities breweries do collaborations, it gives me a nice feeling. The comradery of two brewers doing what they love and finding a buddy to do it along with.
It reminds me of the 90's when you'd hear Chris Cornell on an Alice in Chains song. Or Layne Stayley & Tom Morello coming together to do a Pink Floyd song.
This week there's a Catwalker English Bitter collab brew at Blue Cat Brewing Co. and Twin Span Brewing . Perhaps an Audioslave type connection?
Upcoming Craft Beer Events You Should Attend:
June 11 QC Beer Club at Front Street Brewery 5:00PM - Join Today
June 25 MoTown Craft Beer Festival – at Bass Street Landing in Downtown Moline, IL – Tickets On Sale Now
What's New on Tap This Week
- Staring Into Stupid Czech Pils and Creepy Text Messages IPA at Rebels and Lions Brewing
- Strength of the Mind Hazy IPA at Stompbox Brewing
- I Know a Shortcut IPA a collab brew with Wake and Bent River, and Patient Ø German Dunkelweizen at Radicle Effect Brewerks
- Catwalker English Bitter collab brew at Blue Cat Brewing Co. and Twin Span Brewing
- Strawberry Nitro Wheat Ale at Galena Brewing Company Moline Ale House
- Bavarian Sun Hefeweizen at Crawford Brew Works
- Snarky Mike’s Dry-Hopped American Pale Ale and Blueberry Marshmallow Sour at Bent River Brewing Company
- BrewStache Hazy IPA at Front Street Brewery
Join the Club!
The Quad Cities Beer Club
On the second Saturday each month, local craft beer fans get together at a local brewery, taphouse, or pub to support the local craft beer scene.
QCBC members get exclusive deals on beer during meetups, take part in the six-pack mix-pack bottle share, get chances to win giveaways each month, and access to discounted and FREE tickets to some of the best craft beer events.
Come make some new friends, sign up at CraftQC.com today!
Can You Pan for Gold in Illinois? What if You Find Some?
They say these rivers might have hidden treasure!
20 Things To Do On The 4th Of July In The Quad Cities Area
July 4th weekend is always packed with activities every family can take part in. But if don't have anything specifically planned and you're looking for some fun things you and the family can do for the 4th of July, you're in luck! We've rounded up some awesome Quad Cities Events to help you celebrate America's birthday.