Gun & Knife Show Returns To The Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds
Pope Creek's Gun & Knife show returns to the Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds on Saturday January 13th and Sunday January 14th.
Vendors will be on hand with a wide variety of Gun and Knife show items as well as different types of merchandise offerings with something for everyone.
This is an indoor show featuring everything you need for your next outdoor adventure with thirty thousand square feet of vendors.
It's the best place to buy, sell, and trade new and used items. Admission is only eight dollars.
- Guns and ammo
- Hunting Related Items
- Outdoor items
- Army surplus supplies and more
Event Rules and Regulations:
1) No alcohol allowed in the gun show area.
2) All vendors will be required to keep all guns unloaded and tied in a manner to prevent firing, including the removal of the magazines.
3) No black powder allowed.
4) All vendors are prohibited from displaying or storing more the 5 pounds of Pyrodex.
5) No firing of any firearms on the premises
6) All ammunition will be required to be in a sealed container