Do You Agree With These “Unpopular Opinions?”
Buzzfeed shared a poll of "Unpopular Opinions," asking whether you agree or not, and it seems like most of these opinions are split straight down the middle. Some of these are a good way to end a family dinner early.
The results are pretty unsurprising to me, based on having most of these arguments with my wife at some point.
- Cold weather is better than hot weather: 37% agree.
- Nickelback is a pretty good band: 48% have no taste in music.
- The show "Friends" is overrated: 37% agree that it's not that good.
- Tomatoes ruin sandwiches: 35% need to stop being picky eaters.
- Putting a period at the end of a text makes it seem more aggressive: 51% didn't score well in English class.
- Orange juice is better with the pulp: 41% agree and apparently like to eat their drinks?
- Making the bed is a pointless task: 48% agree that you're just going to mess it up again.
- The letter "Q" is pointless and we should quit using it: 23% agree
Just bring one of these up at the next pointless meeting and you'll end up running out the clock.
Read more at Buzzfeed.