Cherry Lime Margarita Beer is What’s Tappening
Charlie Cole made his returned the studio memorable by bringing me a sour beer I actually enjoyed. Contrary Brewing in Muscatine has a cherry lime margarita beer available that is tart as hell but luckily balances out nicely with the fruit.
You can enjoy one of these and check in at QCAleTrail.com to win some stuff!
Shops with Hops Craft Beer Tasting is hitting historic downtown Muscatine, IA this Saturday from 3-6:00PM followed up by an after party at Contrary Brewing. Grab your souvenir taster glass and walk from store-to-store tasting some of your favorite regional brews. And just like its sister Shops event in LeClaire, proceeds & donations will be going to Getting Heroes Home, a local non-profit that assists our Soldiers when they need help the most. Tickets are available online at shopswithhops.com and at the Contrary taproom. Come thirsty and wear comfortable shoes!!
Eat the Streets at Wake Brewing 5:00 PM
Yoga on the Mezz at Crawford Brew Works 6:00 PM
Music BINGO at Front Street Brewery 6:30 PM
Smash Food Truck at Wake Brewing 5:00 PM
Floyd's Burgers & Sliders at 5ive Cities Brewing 5:00 PM
Trivia Night at 5ive Cities Brewing 7:00 PM
Lopiez Pizza Truck at Crawford Brew Works 5:00 PM
Child's Play Milkshake IPA tapping at Knox County Brewing
Smash Food Truck at Crawford Brew Works 12:00 PM
Patio Yoga at Crawford Brew Works 10:00 AM
Floyd's Burgers & Sliders at Crawford Brew Works 12:00 PM
Bends & Brews Yoga at Galena Brewing Company Moline Ale House 12:15 PM
- Rebels and Lions Brewing Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken Blueberry Wheat at Rebellion Brew Haus
- Slöw Death Kölsch and Test Batch Mic Check Dry Hopped Lager at WAKE Brewing
- Huello Mello Hazy IPA at Galena Brewing Company Moline Ale House
- Julie’s Oranges Seltzer at Great Revivalist Brew Lab
- Salt & Lime Liffey Lager at Twin Span Brewing
- Duffy's Irish Red at Contrary Brewing
- Dark Arts Olde-English Style Ale at Knox County Brewing
For more info visit CraftQC.com to find local breweries, craft beer events & other cool stuff and follow @craftquadcities on facebook and instagram for daily posts. Cheers!