Airbnb Renter Discovers Horrific Mold Growth Inside Microwave
A group of people renting an Airbnb discovered something unholy was growing inside the kitchen's microwave. It looks like something they'd pull out of Chernobyl.
The writer at Delish says that the entire Airbnb was in a less than clean state, but the microwave put them over the edge.
They note that the mass growing inside the appliance was covered in mold, so much that it looked like fur. As soon as they opened the door, there was a strong rotting smell. Whatever food item it used to be, it had clearly been there for months.