World of Outlaws & Food Fest Comes to Davenport
If you’re looking to have an unforgettable time at the race track, make sure you have some delicious food in your belly before you sit down to watch the races. There are plenty of foods that are traditional to the racing culture and that every race fan will enjoy eating during their trip to the race track.
Racing and Food! Two things that go great together. Add live music and you've got a party!
In conjunction with the big World Of Outlaws 3 day race there is also FOOD FEST going on!
- Thursday : Dirt Road Rockers after the race (approx 10pm)
- Friday: Just Cuz after the race (approx 10pm)
- Saturday: Bad Hair after the race (approx 10pm)
- Smokin Butt Bar B Que-pulled pork, pulled chicken, Brisket, Sausage, Baked Beans, Coleslaw.
- Westmoreland Concessions-Corn Dogs, Hamburgers, Lemonade, Funnel Cakes, Cheese on a Stick and Tenderloins
- Chuckies Tenderloins, Chicken Strips, Waffle Fries
- Ganzos-tacos, tostados, half shells
- Jada’s Concessions-chicken on a stick, funnel cakes, Brats
- Delovelys Delicious Mini Donutes
- The Big Cheese Food Truck
- Tickets available at the gate
- 3-Day: $90 (Thursday-Saturday)
- 2-Day: $70 (Friday-Saturday)
- Thursday: $30
- Friday: $35
- Saturday: $40
- Kids: 12-under: FREE
- Vehicle parking in the pit area: $30 for the week
- ATV /Golf Cart passes: $30 for the week