What’s Tappening with Quad Cities Breweries 11/25/19
Glenn Cole from Geneseo Brewing Company came in today to catch us up on the goings-on in the Quad Cities Craft Beer World! You can find the full clip below.
He brought in the Beer of the Day: Crunk’s Chocolate Milk Stout comes this Saturday. Debuting at Frogtown Craft Beer Fest & On Tap at Geneseo Brewing Company. Crunk’s Chocolate Milk Stout is a roasty American Stout brewed with Coco Puffs and Cinnamon Toast Crunch conditioned on Cacao Nibs.
It's freaking good! I'm not normally a "chocolate stout" kinda guy....mostly because I don't like dark chocolate. This beer isn't your normal chocolate stout. It's freaking good!
Here are a handful of events happening in and around Quad Cities Beer:
- Monday (11/18/19) Back to the 80's Trivia Night at Five Cities 7pm
- Tuesday (11/19/19) Trivia Night at Iron Spike Brewing 7pm
- Wednesday (11/20/19) Black Out Wednesday!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Friday (11/22/19) Rock Star Bingo @ Green Tree Brewery 8pm
- Saturday (11/23/19) The Frogtown Craft Beer Festival @ Rust Belt 1-4 and Drafts & Laughs at Bent River RI at 8pm
- Sunday (12/1/19)Bends & Brews Yoga at Galena Brewing Ale House 12:00pm, Sip & Stretch Yoga at Midwest Ale Works 12:30pm
New Brews News!!
- Don't forget that Midwest Ale Works has released TEN of their own brews
- Crawford Brew Works released their Crow Creek Cranberry Saison
- Contrary Brewing in Muscatine has their award-winning Zoom Doggy Coffee Porter back on tap
- That Ship Has Sailed IPA is on tap at Radicle Effect Brewerks
- Wednesday, November 27 Radicle Effect is tapping a collaboration IPA with Geneseo Brewing called Sober by Friday
For more info on Quad Cities area breweries, craft beer events and other cool stuff, make sure to check out craftqc.com and for daily posts follow @craftquadcities on Facebook and Instagram