What’s Tappening with Quad Cities Breweries 11/18/19
Glenn Cole from Geneseo Brewing Company came in today to catch us up on the goings-on in the Quad Cities Craft Beer World! You can find the full clip below.
He brought in the Beer of the Day from Midwest Ale Works called Lemongrass Saison. A Belgian, French-inspired, rootsy, yeast-driven beer with hints of lemongrass. It's a spicey/herbal, easy drinking beer.
Here are a handful of events happening in and around Quad Cities Beer:
- Monday (11/18/19) Five Cities Brewing in Bettendorf has Trivia
- Tuesday (11/19/19) is a charity Euchre Night at Green Tree Brewery for Friend's of Jack Dunkin 6PM, Trivia in Galesburg at Iron Spike Brewing Co 7PM
- Wednesday (11/20/19) Beer Yoga at Crawford Brew Works 6PM, Live music from Yoyo y Yo at Midwest Ale Works 6PM
- Thursday ( 11/21/19) Trivia at Crawford Brew Works 7PM, Wake the Dead Horror Trivia at Wake Brewing 730PM
- Friday (11/22/19) Rock Star Bingo at Green Tree Brewery 8PM
- Saturday (11/23/19) 4PM Crawford Brew Works is tapping their Crow Creek Cranberry Saison
- Sunday (11/24/19) Beer Yoga at Midwest Ale Works 11:30AM and Galena Brewing Ale House 12PM
New Brews News
- Wake Brewing tapped South of Saison
- Team USA Three-Peat American Lager is on tap at Geneseo Brewing
- Bent River released the SkullKrusher IPA
- The Lady in Red Sour is at Galena Brewing Ale House
- Contrary Brewing in Muscatine has two new brews, Sittin' at the Kids Table Belgian and Three Beards & a Baby Hazy IPA
BTW: Frogtown Craft Beer Festival is less than two weeks away.
Come out to the Rust Belt Saturday November 30th to enjoy some classic Fall and Winter style beers, live music, food and games. CraftQC is giving away FOUR free tickets to this event enter to win @craftquadcities on Facebook or Instagram, find more info at frogtownbeerfest.com or on the Facebook event page