Want 10K To Buy a Camping Spot?
10 grand won't make you rich. 10 grand won't let you retire early. But it could get you a camping lot on what seems to be a super regulatory area and will be no fun what so ever!
On Craigslist, you could buy a "camp lot" for $10,000. There are no structures. There have been no improvments. It's not zoned for building...it's for camping. 100 feet by 100 feet for $10,000. You'll have to get your own septic installed and don't think about asking the fella to put it in. Or get a survey, do improvements, title searches...or...and I quote..."do anything else".
Plus you're "close" to the Great Sacandaga Lake...but you don't have "lake rights".
So...if you're interested, call Jim and let him know how much you want his square of land.
But you probably aren't interested. Especially since it's in New York. So, we'll leave it up to you what to buy. We're just offering you the chance.
We're giving you 10 chances each day to win. We're paying out $1,000 twice each weekday and a grand prize of $10,000. The more codes you enter, the more chances you have to win.
Here's How It Works
- Do this right now: set your radio to 97X, download the 97X app, or tell Alexa to play 97X Quad Cities.
- We'll give you 10 codewords throughout the day - be sure to listen all day long, because we'll give you hints about when the next word is coming, too.
- Enter each word you hear on our app.
- We'll draw from all correct codeword entries and reward two $1,000 winners each day.
- One player will be randomly drawn for the biggest stimulus check anywhere, $10,000 - the more codes you enter, the better your chances.
Enter Your Winning Words Now
You've got at least one of the 10 words we gave you on-air today? Great! Enter them on the Win Cash contest page.
The easiest way to play is via our station app, get it at the link below.