This is the Formula For a Perfect Christmas
It's time to use eliminate the magic of Christmas and replace it with the fun of numbers. A new survey has figured out the formula for a perfect Christmas.
Don't worry, there's no math involved. Just read these numbers and nod along. Here's how the perfect Christmas should go:
- Waking up at 7:56 A.M.
- 4 inches of snow outside.
- Having 1 real Christmas tree.
- Getting 7 presents.
- Watching 5 Christmas movies.
- Having as many family members together as possible.
- Eating dinner at 2:33 P.M.