These Thoughts Will Instantly Stress You Out
Do you ever leave the house and have a sinking feeling you left something on? A new survey found 80% of us have turned around and gone back to double-check.
The survey also found the ten nagging questions that will instantly stress us out. Pretty much all of them have to do with forgetting something at home:
- "Did I lock the front door?"
- "Do I have my phone?"
- "Do I have my keys?"
- "Do we have anything to make for dinner?"
- "Did I leave a window open?"
- "Did I leave a light on?"
- "Did I lock the car?"
- "Did I SHUT the front door?"
- "Did I leave the stove or oven on?"
- "Did I remember to turn off the heat or the A/C?"